Tested & Outstanding trading app needs a programmer

Outstanding trading app needs a programmer

I am looking for a serious programmer who is willing to work with me on a 5 year endeavor.

The program deals specifically with finding market structure through methods of comparative wave analysis (CWA). The

system does not utilize traditional indicators but rather on mathematical calculations, it could be considered esoteric.

It is my strong belief that rhythms or vibration occur that is beyond human intervention. These are natural

cycles that occur everywhere, I suppose you could refer to this as chaos theory or fractals.

The application finds the change of trend on both the time and price axis with remarkable accuracy.

I have found in my studies that time is a more important consideration than price. It is my strong opinion that every

chart has embedded information through CWA that dictates future price movement. This is somewhat comparative to

Fibonacci price sequences but my application goes far beyond any Fibonacci program I have ever seen, in that time is a

major consideration along with price and that my application has multiple confirmations* and its logic is quite different. When done to

completion the CWA shows multiple confirming points where the change of trend will occur, I call these clusters.

* As many of you know, Fibonacci price structures can be helpful in certain circumstances but does not hold true 100%.

The system is not complicated to interpret and when completed the clusters are easy to see - no reading tea leaves here.

The program is not experimental in nature - that is, it is not a theory, as I use(d) it in live trading and have tested

thousands of charts. When used in live trading I turned a profit of over 80% in a span of 3 weeks using option plays

which can be quite lucrative. I was only using the 1st algorithm and stopped since I felt (feel) that the 2nd algorithm

will only enhance the profitability. I was able to pinpoint the change of trend within a 2 day period (time) and within a

small percentage of price when using on the daily charts. This can be used on any time frame. I have used this

application on Forex charts (30M etc) and have been able to forecast turns within a few pips and within minutes.

I have many witnesses to the outcomes of the charts I have done and would be happy to supply their contact information.

I am particularly fond of commodities but does work just fine on other instruments such as stocks and forex.

The second algorithm is a little complex and is not feasible in manual calculations. It is my belief that the 2nd

algorithm adds additional confirmations to the first algorithm. I have shared this application with many capable

traders/programmers but either it is an issue with time or comprehension of the program - it has been described by a NASA

top programmer as 'conceptual'.

All of the major work has been completed, that is the platform is specific and the algorithms have been written by a math

PhD. The first algorithm has been implemented and tested while the second requires some fine-tuning. I also have a

simple third algorithm as a backup and if you are really good, I have a 4th which utilizes what I call the 'circles of

time' which has been quite remarkable.

The basic structure of the program has been completed, the processes have been tested thousands of times.

What the program needs for completion: A smart, creative, analytical math-background programmer who has patience who

will work with me in a cooperative way and listen to me. The programmer should be able to understand conceptual ideas.

I think with this that it could be completed in no time.

Unfortunately I have learned many lessons dealing with programmers, so I have made some qualifications:

1/ Experience in programming, strong math skills preferred (geometry). I would prefer a professional programmer who is

adept at development. System involves arrays, nested loops and plotting graphics. Platform is not MT4 and is a very

user friendly environment. I would like to see some evidence of programming skills such as a resume or other relevant information.

2/ Communicative. I prefer a patient and communicative person to work with. I would like to kept up to date concerning

progress.

3/ Conceptual - must be able to understand conceptual ideas.

4/ Time Availability - I do not want to wait months or weeks to initiate.

5/ Prefer a US based programmer due to legal issues. I ask for a signed NDA.

6/ Patient, must be willing to work out possible modifications.

My Qualifications:

1/ Developed a unique system using time and price cycles based on Fibonacci. Thousands of hours in observation, modification and understanding of the system.

I possess strong conceptual thinking with strong logic. I am known for my intense research and investigative qualities.

2/ I am very easy to get along with but I am very serious about this project and obviously will do everything in my means to bring this into completion.

3/ I have developed all the training materials needed and obviously will work both in online sharing and via phone.

Payment: None. Shared cost of platform and feed.

Although I can say with a great deal of certainty that this system is outstanding, I think it would be advisable for me to

make no guarantee that this system will perform as stated -perhaps I have read too many CFTC disclaimers :). So if you

have what it takes and want to gamble a little bit of time then let me know. I will be happy to share my chart work as

jpegs and any other relevant information. PM me with any questions. Thank you for taking time to read my post.

ZZE:
I am looking for a serious programmer who is willing to work with me on a 5 year endeavor.
Payment: None. Shared cost of platform and feed.
No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone.

WHRoeder: The amount of time invested is immense and the results have been proven. A fair trade indeed.