Connecting to a trading server from several MT5 terminals

I'm trying to connect to my trading server from my MT5 terminal. This server is already connected to another MT5 terminal.. But I can't! Is there any way to connect to a trading server from several MT5 terminals? Thanks in advance!

laplacianlab:
I'm trying to connect to my trading server from my MT5 terminal. This server is already connected to another MT5 terminal.. But I can't! Is there any way to connect to a trading server from several MT5 terminals? Thanks in advance!
Do you mean connecting several terminal with the same account ? There is no problem to this. Can you describe what you mean by "I can't' ?

angevoyageur:
Do you mean connecting several terminal with the same account ? There is no problem to this. Can you describe what you mean by "I can't' ?
I have already been able to connect. Sorry to open this thread. I'm doing some experiments on a VPS that is running some EA. For a moment I could not connect from an external machine and I thought maybe there was some restriction. It is true, no problem to do this. Thank you!
Reason: