Can I host my EA on a virtual machine

All I have noticed so far is that virtual hosting is all about getting signal, auto trading, hosting indicators and copying trades. But I want to host my own EA on a remove server so that I can trade using my EA on a hand held device. My EA has trading buttons as well. Where can I get such service and how can I go about it?

You can get a VPS from any VPS service provider, but before you get one, make sure to talk to their support teams to get some trial or at least to get them to check ping times to your brokers servers, as you will need low latency. 

You can get a VPS from any Windows VPS service provider, but you don't host the EA, you install the terminal which runs the EA.

William Roeder:
You can get a VPS from any Windows VPS service provider, but you don't host the EA, you install the terminal which runs the EA.
I understand that I will install the terminal which runs the EA. But does it mean all EAs are meant to run themselves? Are there no EAs with buttons that users can control by clicks on the said terminals? I want to be able to control my EAs (It has buttons) after installing it on the hosting terminal. The question is how do I control it

macpee: But does it mean all EAs are meant to run themselves? Are there no EAs with buttons that users can control by clicks on the said terminals? I want to be able to control my EAs (It has buttons) after installing it on the hosting terminal. The question is how do I control it
  1. Why do you ask when you already know your EA has buttons?
  2. Why do you ask when you already know your EA has buttons?
  3. OK.
  4. Run the terminal on your machine and control your EA, or use your machine to connect to the VPS, and control that EA.

William Roeder:
4. Run the terminal on your machine and control your EA, or use your machine to connect to the VPS, and control that EA.
Now let me ask this. What is a good alternative to having an EA with buttons that can work with the mobile version of MT4, and not a desktop machine? 
The idea is to host the EA and control it using a mobile device (on the go). But not to leave the EA on the hosted terminal to control itself. Can one use a browser to access the hosted EA? 

William Roeder:
  1. Why do you ask when you already know your EA has buttons?
  2. Why do you ask when you already know your EA has buttons?
  3. OK.
  4. Run the terminal on your machine and control your EA, or use your machine to connect to the VPS, and control that EA.
Can I see the icon of my EA on the terminal which is on the virtual machine? 
Reason: