EA programmed - need testers with clean data

I have programmed an EA that works and shows a profit on my US broker in the test environment for a short time period (three weeks). Granted, I'm not a professional programmer and the code is choppy and inefficient, but it works.

I have also started trading this EA on a live account with extremely low risk just to see if it works in a live environment like it does in the test environment.

My issue is this: I'd like to see the data tested on some confirmed clean data...none of these downloads from MetaQuotes...and I don't have good clean data for an extended period of time (say Jan 2010 forward). If you have a couple of hours (max) to spare, I would appreciate hearing from you. If the strategy proves profitable with some documented testing, I'll put it out on the Code Base section of the site.

Thanks.

Ensuring you have clean data would be a good idea ... if you knew it was going to come around again. Real life is different ... every day

Keep the tester mt4 separate from live/demo terminals. Delete all your old data. Re-download the m1 data and use the period converter script to make all the time-frames you'll be using..... Does anyone here test with 99% Modelling quality?

Ok, but how do you keep MT4 from DLing the data that you just deleted?

For example I have 10 charts open, with a symbol on multiple timeframes. The moment I delete data for those charts, MT4 will try to reDL it. So is the solution to only have the M1 chart open, keep it offline, delete ALL data from all timeframes, then import data into that M1 and period_convert it to multiple timeframes?

If so then I understand the need to keep that terminal off demo and live data.

You may want to duplicate your terminal. Just copy your primary mt4 folder. You'll wanna keep the dummy terminal offline by following the instruction here. Gordon explains how to setup a bogus proxy.
Reason: