Where to learn MQ4

Hi

I am a day trader who trades manually, I have been trying to setup an EA to trade the same strategy as my manual trading.

Unfortunately I seem to have a lot of trouble finding coders that I can rely on, or they just don't understand the importance of certain asects of marketing trading.

I have decided that the best way is just to learn to code and do the work myself. I was wondering can anyone recommend any websites or courses, I knwo very basic aspects of coding :)

Thanks

Antony

tonyjms2005:

Hi

I am a day trader who trades manually, I have been trying to setup an EA to trade the same strategy as my manual trading.

Unfortunately I seem to have a lot of trouble finding coders that I can rely on, or they just don't understand the importance of certain asects of marketing trading.

I have decided that the best way is just to learn to code and do the work myself. I was wondering can anyone recommend any websites or courses, I knwo very basic aspects of coding :)

Thanks

Antony

examples in the folders of your metatrader installation will bring you some ideas.

Here in the codebase you find also something, but maybe to difficult for the beginning.

But for shure if you ask here for some defined parts .. how to do .. you will find some answers!

HAve luck und fun :-)

You can start with the site Book. Additional Information which will be helpful would be the Quick-Reference. Also, you can find allot of beginner material for learning programming online if you don't like the book. Once you know how to program the Reference, Code-Base, and Articles would be your next learning material. If you're not much of a self-learner then you can enroll in a local college. Good Luck.
Reason: