Alert with sound and popup on standard MT4 Horizontal Line tool

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking please for a simple indicator/ EA able to add a sound alert (plus eventually a popup alert) when a Horizontal Line placed on a chart is being triggered at a certain price.

Any suggestion, please?

Thank you!

Paully

keep looking. I'm sure you'll find something around that is similar to what you want

paully12456:

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking please for a simple indicator/ EA able to add a sound alert (plus eventually a popup alert) when a Horizontal Line placed on a chart is being triggered at a certain price.

Any suggestion, please?

Thank you!

Paully

maybe something like this: PriceAlert.mq4
Files:

Hi there,

Can someone please provide the file for a horizontal line alert with sound and popup?

Thks a lot! 

What's wrong with the standard alert? Right click -> Trade -> alert. No line needed.

whroeder1:
What's wrong with the standard alert? Right click -> Trade -> alert. No line needed.
Need the one with display popup version. When you set an alert to many chart pairs, you need to know ASAP which pairs is alerting.

Look in the Journal tab and see.

Andre A. Muliana:
Need the one with display popup version. When you set an alert to many chart pairs, you need to know ASAP which pairs is alerting.

My post might help you.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/254903

This indicator keeps alerting (pop-up window and sound) as far as current price touching horizontal lines or trendlines you drew.

It is annyoing for some people, though.

As many as horizontal lines and trendlines to multiple currency pairs charts at once are available. 

You move those lines.  Still available.

Alert indicator I converted MQL4 to MQL5 doesn't work at all.
Alert indicator I converted MQL4 to MQL5 doesn't work at all.
  • www.mql5.com
Hello. This MQL4 alert indicator gives alerts everytime the price touches the horizontal lines or trendlines you drew...
Reason: