History prices F2

Hello,

In mt4 when I press F2 I have the history center of prices. I choose the currency and the time frame. The mt4 give me the option to download the historical prices. The
maximiun that I can download is 65.000 registers. Do you know how can I download more than 65000 registers? Can I do it in mt5 or is there a site that I can do it?

Regards,

Hm. I have way more, 276k records....

Try to add 1 record that is earlier than the ones you have, perhaps even earlier than you'd like, let's 01.01.1999. Add it, then refresh chart ( and have the option turned on for infinite bars). It should load all data from metaquotes servers. Afterwards go to F2 and delete the entry that you entered.

This is what I found on forums to get early history without too much work, worked for me.

When you hit the download button you're getting records from metaquotes corp not from your broker. A very inaccurate source.

using forexCoder's method you are getting records from your broker, not from metaquotes.

using this method, I initially got 65K M1 records and 32K M5. If you keep N charts open you'll get more while you code and test. I now have 308K M1 bars.