new at mq4 need help

i have my first EX and it seems that do not work on tester do not finish the test but give me no errors with 90% Modeling quality.

my email ma2moon13@hotmail.com

thnx

Files:
ex_m13v1.mq4  18 kb

ma2moon13 2011.03.26 02:05

i have my first EX and it seems that do not work on tester do not finish the test but give me no errors with 90% Modeling quality.

thnx

----------------

Hi Ma2,

I did a quick test of your EA and it does lock up in the tester.

I'm still only a novice coder, but it looks like the EA template you are using may be missing some code?

Also, I am not familiar with the "While" loops... The tester could be getting stuck there.

I did copy your basic buy/sell strategy into another EA template and the strategy tester works using this different EA template for testing.

I use the EA Builder Template from - sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder.

It's the best and easiest EA template I have found to add or modify code.

You can build the EA online or use the basic EA shell template from their website I have attached below.

Just rename it and save and test your new EA.

BTW...if that is your first EA...wow. Nice try.

Hope this helps,

Robert

cosmicbeing:
ma2moon13 2011.03.26 02:05

thnx

----------------

Hi Ma2,

I did a quick test of your EA and it does lock up in the tester.

I'm still only a novice coder, but it looks like the EA template you are using may be missing some code?

Also, I am not familiar with the "While" loops... The tester could be getting stuck there.

I did copy your basic buy/sell strategy into another EA template and the strategy tester works using this different EA template for testing.

I use the EA Builder Template from - sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder.

It's the best and easiest EA template I have found to add or modify code.

You can build the EA online or use the basic EA shell template from their website I have attached below.

Just rename it and save and test your new EA.

BTW...if that is your first EA...wow. Nice try.

Hope this helps,

Robert

thnx dear friend

i use to program in VB.net2008 and PHP5 i not new in programming just new mq4 and auto traders

i look at the site you give me thanks alot

Reason: