Expert Advisor Builder - page 10

How to mod Expert Advisor Builder code

Hi,

I like using the EA builder at www sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/ and I note that he has 19,000 members - but he stopped providing support years ago.

I want to change some general things in all the EA's I make using the tool. I am sure many hundreds of frustrated users would like to know how to modify Expert Advisor Builder's code as well.

I'd like to know how to;

A) enable micro-lot trades, as by default it only allows mini-lots.

B) enable 1 trade per bar, and to externally set a maximum number of trades.

C) enable money management - eg, externally set the % of free margin to use to calculate lot sizes.

D) enable moving a stop to break-even + 2 pips after hitting a set number of pips in profit.

E) enable to never close trades unless they are in profit.

I have attached the standard template the site produces before logic/strategy used.

If someone could take the time to add the 5 items above, many of us could use your new template for all EAs we build from that site.

Fingers crossed someone can help,

Phil

expertadvisorbuildertemplate.ex4

expertadvisorbuildertemplate.mq4

No. of opened position vs time axis

Hello,

I am looking for an indicator that can plot number of opened position against time axis. ( shows how many opened position in past) Can anyone help ?

Thanks in advance.

Nomura

Free forex signals software - it's like an ea builder but for signals only

In short, this software generates expert advisors that display alerts in the MetaTrader terminal. No coding or mql knowledge is required to use it.

You can read more about it here http://www.molanis.com/products/forex-signals-wizard-metatrader

You can get the first free signal at http://www.molanis.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=293

molanisfx expert advisors

In short, this software generates expert advisors that display alerts in the MetaTrader terminal. No coding or mql knowledge is required to use it.

............................. molanisfx

Interesting. let me study it.

Thanks,

t1c:
Give it a chance to EA Generator for MT4

Thanks so much for this link, really helpful. I will let you know how it all goes with creating EAs and Indicators.

Expert advisor generator?

I don't understand mql4 , but i have some ideas i want to check. Is there something like EA generator on the web?

I found several but they are not working properly..

EA builder

Hi, i found finally EA generator that is working with my broker.

expert advisor generator

shkata:
Hi, i found finally EA generator that is working with my broker. expert advisor generator

with a keen eye, you will note there is a coding error in this generator. this condition (OrderStopLoss()==0) is missing in the BUY logic.

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)

{

if(TrailingStop>0)

{

if(Bid-OrderOpenPrice()>MyPoint*TrailingStop)

{

if(OrderStopLoss()<Bid-MyPoint*TrailingStop)

{

OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Bid-TrailingStop*MyPoint,OrderTakeProfit(),0,Green);

return(0);

}

}

}

}

else

{

if(TrailingStop>0)

{

if((OrderOpenPrice()-Ask)>(MyPoint*TrailingStop))

{

if((OrderStopLoss()>(Ask+MyPoint*TrailingStop)) || (OrderStopLoss()==0))

{

OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Ask+MyPoint*TrailingStop,OrderTakeProfit(),0,Red);

return(0);

}

}

}

}

error

I don't understand the code, but it is working exactly as i want, it is simple , and it is free.

Reason: