Can I send an order for a Stop order, as soon as I close a previous order at the stop loss value within the same function ? - page 2

MickGlancy:

Ickyrus, how did you get that code to display like that, in colour and indented ?

See Gordons post.

When you enter a post there is a bar of editing options just above where you start typing - Click on the letters SRC and a Box for pasting code opens up with and Insert button below. Once you have pasted code you click the Insert and can continue to edit enter your request.

I know you are learning but it would be easier if you asked questions to clarify your understanding. Rule of thumb Keep it simple at first and then as things go wrong add to your knowledge.

gordon:

Please do the following:

U have already been asked to do so (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/132091).

I have just worked out what THIS particular comment means. To post code legibly I can use a facility on this forum. Now I get it, as a complete newcomer, interpreting random looking pictures for their exact meaning is not a psychic ability I have yet.

Ickyrus:

See Gordons post.

When you enter a post there is a bar of editing options just above where you start typing - Click on the letters SRC and a Box for pasting code opens up with and Insert button below. Once you have pasted code you click the Insert and can continue to edit enter your request.

I know you are learning but it would be easier if you asked questions to clarify your understanding. Rule of thumb Keep it simple at first and then as things go wrong add to your knowledge.

yeah thanks Ickyrus I have just worked out what the last two random pictures of an arrow pointing to a src button mean, before I read your answer.

MickGlancy:

I have just worked out what the last two random pictures of an arrow pointing to a src button mean

If you put your glasses on you can see a line of text explaining exactly what it means.

7bit:
If you put your glasses on you can see a line of text explaining exactly what it means.

sure
Reason: