expired indicator

Hello,

Can someone make this indicator to work ?

TIA

W

We need the original mq4 file to advise on the code

We cannot comment on the compiled ex4

-BB-

BarrowBoy:

W

We need the original mq4 file to advise on the code

We cannot comment on the compiled ex4

-BB-

I dont have that

That means that you don't have the right to change the code. Since the indicator has expired, i assume you have not bought it, simple solution: BUY IT!

zzuegg:
That means that you don't have the right to change the code. Since the indicator has expired, i assume you have not bought it, simple solution: BUY IT!

i want to buy it !!

they dont sell it to me they want me to follow a course for $ 2000,- !!!

than i get the indicator, a big shame !!

Why do you think this indicator is better than the hundreds you can get for free?

Ickyrus:

Why do you think this indicator is better than the hundreds you can get for free?

the last thing i want is a stupid remark, please go away

Hey, wansiman, membership of this forum is open and not by invitation, so WYSIWYG. (oh, and if it was by invitation, would YOU qualify?)

I don't think that anyone will agree with everything that everyone writes, but I do think that you should treat it as a smorgasbord.

In other words, I suggest that you take away & use what you like, but don't spit on what you don't like.

@brewmanz - I decoded the indicator - there is an awful lot code in it. On moral principle though I wont ever interfere with anothers method of selling. Just curious as to why it was thought to be any good! I also will never take business away from others in this forum.

how much do you want for it ?

wansiman@yahoo.com

brewmanz:

Hey, wansiman, membership of this forum is open and not by invitation, so WYSIWYG. (oh, and if it was by invitation, would YOU qualify?)

I don't think that anyone will agree with everything that everyone writes, but I do think that you should treat it as a smorgasbord.

In other words, I suggest that you take away & use what you like, but don't spit on what you don't like.

what do you mean ?
Reason: