Download MetaTrader 5

Invalid volume help.....

To add comments, please log in or register
Robert Canning
Robert Canning 2013.07.30 14:42 

Hi,

I am new to using MQL5 for autotrading and I have had  the same issue a couple of times now, I am setting up Demo accounts to copy so can set the leverage and balance to whatever I want. I have tried adjusting the % up and down but every time I get the same error.

Is it to do with the leverage because I am on 1:100 and they are on 1:400 or 500? any help greatly received. 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev 2013.07.30 15:21  
it is related to the signal you subscribed, or you are trying to open some trade for example?
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2013.08.07 17:18  
rcanning:

Hi,

I am new to using MQL5 for autotrading and I have had  the same issue a couple of times now, I am setting up Demo accounts to copy so can set the leverage and balance to whatever I want. I have tried adjusting the % up and down but every time I get the same error.

Is it to do with the leverage because I am on 1:100 and they are on 1:400 or 500? any help greatly received. 

Please use this topic Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service for question about Signals service.
To add comments, please log in or register