Invalid volume help.....

Hi,

I am new to using MQL5 for autotrading and I have had  the same issue a couple of times now, I am setting up Demo accounts to copy so can set the leverage and balance to whatever I want. I have tried adjusting the % up and down but every time I get the same error.

Is it to do with the leverage because I am on 1:100 and they are on 1:400 or 500? any help greatly received. 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

it is related to the signal you subscribed, or you are trying to open some trade for example?

rcanning:

Hi,

I am new to using MQL5 for autotrading and I have had  the same issue a couple of times now, I am setting up Demo accounts to copy so can set the leverage and balance to whatever I want. I have tried adjusting the % up and down but every time I get the same error.

Is it to do with the leverage because I am on 1:100 and they are on 1:400 or 500? any help greatly received. 

Please use this topic Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service for question about Signals service.
Reason: