MetaTrader 4 Mobile Trading

I am interested in MetaTrader 4 Mobile Trading. I am contacting you to ask what are the technical indicators available for this release. I want to know if you can change the original parameters of each technical indicator or add any new technical indicator. What are the limitations of this version?

Could you recommend a mobile phone that is compatible with metatrader?

ramoncds:

I am interested in MetaTrader 4 Mobile Trading. I am contacting you to ask what are the technical indicators available for this release. I want to know if you can change the original parameters of each technical indicator or add any new technical indicator. What are the limitations of this version?

Could you recommend a mobile phone that is compatible with metatrader?

Hey

I have used MT4 mobile for Pocet Devices on Samsung Omnia. You have to have Windows Mobile, the version for smartphones is also ok, but very! limited. And no, you can not change the indicators or add new ones, as far as i was informed by my broker.

So just buy a phone with Windows Mobile, new htcs for example. But I really not advise you to trade via phone, just for emergancies... It will lower your focus

cheers, P

I am interested in useing a ZigZag indicator with MT4 Mobile, but can't find in list, is it included?

1rudeboy:
I am interested in useing a ZigZag indicator with MT4 Mobile, but can't find in list, is it included?

No, but you can setup your chart with ZigZag or any other indicator on the PC and use http://www.chartsaccess.com to access it from mobile phone.

Regards, Luke

Reason: