Download MetaTrader 5

mql cloud

To add comments, please log in or register
jshumaker
jshumaker 2013.07.20 17:20 
I have reached the point where I need to move my EA script up to a cloud server, but since I am utilizing Microsoft SQL Server I do not know if an MQL cloud server will suffice.  Is there a way to have a SQL Server instance installed on the MQL cloud server or do I need to use a different cloud service provider such as Amazon?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev 2013.07.20 18:24  
If I am not wrong - you are talking about some kind of VPS. if yes so you can read (with google translation) this thread in russian part of the forum
Dua Yong Rew
Dua Yong Rew 2013.07.21 07:54  
somehow I don't know the thread starter request. Is there any link from MQL to the MS SQL Server?
jshumaker
jshumaker 2013.07.21 18:16  
doshur:
somehow I don't know the thread starter request. Is there any link from MQL to the MS SQL Server?
I had to have somebody write me a simple DLL to handle that
sabbe1
sabbe1 2013.07.22 14:56  

Hi, what should i fill on account field in setting of agent?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev 2013.07.22 15:14  

If how to instal it so read this page : Download MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent and this one: Agents, and this page: Frequently Asked Questions

All the explanation is coming with screenshots so it is easy to understand.

==========

Something to read:

Download MQL5 Strategy Tester Agent Installer to Join MQL5 Cloud Network Distributed Computing System
Download MQL5 Strategy Tester Agent Installer to Join MQL5 Cloud Network Distributed Computing System
  • cloud.mql5.com
Download MQL5 Strategy Tester Agent installer to join MQL5 Cloud Network distributed computing system.
To add comments, please log in or register