Logging on to an account from multiple locations.. effect on EA??

I have an EA running a forward-test on a dedicated computer which is logged on to my demo account. Will metatrader knock that computer off my demo account if I were to log on to that same account from another location? ..to check my account history from a work computer, for instance. I guess what Im asking is whether multiple computers can have access to the same account simultaneously?

While we're on the topic, can I run a second EA on that same account from another location? Can multiple EA's have access to the same account from multiple locations, and is there a limit to how many?

Thanks in advance!!

supertrade:

I have an EA running a forward-test on a dedicated computer which is logged on to my demo account. Will metatrader knock that computer off my demo account if I were to log on to that same account from another location?

no

..to check my account history from a work computer, for instance. I guess what Im asking is whether multiple computers can have access to the same account simultaneously?

yes

While we're on the topic, can I run a second EA on that same account from another location?

yes, as long That every EA knew to identify his orders (use Magic no.)

Can multiple EA's have access to the same account from multiple locations,

yes

and is there a limit to how many?

i don't think so, but i don't no

Thanks in advance!!

Couldn't ask for a more concise respose. Thanks!

This forum has entered a closed loop where the same questions are asked and answered over and over again and like a spiral with ever increasing frequency while approximating but never actually reaching the singularity. It seems one complete cycle is currently not much longer than one week anymore (not long ago it was two weeks). Automatically deleting all threads when they move to page 2 would save immense disk space and would not impact the operation of this forum in any way.
Reason: