Coding problem - Indicator MTF_MACD, please help to repair

Hi, I have this indicator that need to be repaired. It can't work properly in the chart.

it's a decompiled indicator

qjol:

it's a decompiled indicator

yes. can u help to repair?

I don't feel that I have the right to do that, can you imagine that I would do that with your indicator (to be honest with u, i even didn't check what the problem is when saw it's a decompiled indicator)

qjol:

I don't feel that I have the right to do that, can you imagine that I would do that with your indicator (to be honest with u, i even didn't check what the problem is when saw it's a decompiled indicator)

this is the free indicator that can be found from the internet.

As this indicator show all the TF in the chart & I couldn't see all the TF in the chart, I would like to delete TF W1.

It is ok if you think it is something regarding the privacy of the coder.

koonmangan:

this is the free indicator that can be found from the internet. [...]

How do u know it's free?

koonmangan:

this is the free indicator that can be found from the internet. [...]

if it's free y u don't have the original mq4 file

I got this free from from http://www.thefxbrilliance.com/free/tdb.html when they launched their forex trading product.

I got from this website is the ex4 file but I would like to modify a bit on this indicator, that's y i come to this forum.

To modify this indicator, I have to decompile it 1st but after decompiling, I found error in coding. That is what I would like to get help.

I just some the repair work & later I would like to try myself to modify a little bit coding - deleting TF W1 in the file as my screen can't see all the TF & I don't need this W1 TF for my trade.

Please see the manual of this indicator that sent by fxbrilliance.

Hope someone can help me in this.

Thanks

Files:
mtf_macd.ex4  12 kb
manual.rar  79 kb
Reason: