Is that posible to analyze multiple charts using just one EA

Is that possible to analyze multiple charts using just one EA?

I wan't to create Expert Advisor, that could analyze multiple charts, for example, USD/GBP, USD/EUR and so on. But it is very important that I use just one Expert Advisor. Is that possible? Or I have to write complex indicators to retrieve information from multiple charts ? Or there completely other way to analyze multiple charts at the same time and then take some action depending of the analysis ? 

Thank You !

Any help will be appreciated :) 

Create Your Own Expert Advisor in MQL5 Wizard
Create Your Own Expert Advisor in MQL5 Wizard
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
The knowledge of programming languages is no longer a prerequisite for creating trading robots. Earlier lack of programming skills was an impassable obstacle to the implementation of one's own trading strategies, but with the emergence of the MQL5 Wizard, the situation radically changed. Novice traders can stop worrying because of the lack of programming experience - with the new Wizard, which allows you to generate Expert Advisor code, it is not necessary.

edgars.rworks:

Is that possible to analyze multiple charts using just one EA?

I wan't to create Expert Advisor, that could analyze multiple charts, for example, USD/GBP, USD/EUR and so on. But it is very important that I use just one Expert Advisor. Is that possible? Or I have to write complex indicators to retrieve information from multiple charts ? Or there completely other way to analyze multiple charts at the same time and then take some action depending of the analysis ? 

Thank You !

Any help will be appreciated :) 

Yes it's possible, there is no problem to do that with mql5 and you can also test it with the Strategy Tester.

angevoyageur:
Yes it's possible, there is no problem to do that with mql5 and you can also test it with the Strategy Tester.

But how that works out, because EA works on that chart on which he is launched ? Is there any example code that I could study ? 

But thanks anyway :) 

edgars.rworks:

But how that works out, because EA works on that chart on which he is launched ? Is there any example code that I could study ? 

But thanks anyway :) 

All functions used to get data of a chart have a Symbol and Timeframe parameters. For example CopyHigh() or iCustom(). There is some examples on the site, do a search with "multi currency".

angevoyageur:
All functions used to get data of a chart have a Symbol and Timeframe parameters. For example CopyHigh() or iCustom(). There is some examples on the site, do a search with "multi currency".
I think You don't get my idea. The thing was that, I want to be able analyze multiple charts at the same time, like I launch EA and it works on 4 charts at the same time and can compare/calculate retrieved information, and depending on the results take action like trades. Not like one EA can work on all currencies.

edgars.rworks:
I think You don't get my idea. The thing was that, I want to be able analyze multiple charts at the same time, like I launch EA and it works on 4 charts at the same time and can compare/calculate retrieved information, and depending on the results take action like trades. Not like one EA can work on all currencies.
Maybe this article is what you need.
Reason: