Signals to MT4

Does anyone know possibility how to make bridge between 2 MT4 platforms so that signal from one platform can be transfered to another. Thank you.

A free solution would be to have a "master" terminal to write all signals/trades to a file, then the "slave" terminals would read from that and synchronize the trades accordingly.

The problem here is that the regular file functions can only write to the /experts/files folder, so you can either use a DLL to be able to write anywhere on the disk, or use a third party tool to synchronize the files (copy from master file folder to all the slave file folders).

If you'll want to have let's say more than 10 accounts to copy the primary account, then I'd rather go with what gjol wrote, since having a ton of terminals open on a single computer is hard to manage.

Papler:

The problem here is that the regular file functions can only write to the /experts/files folder [...] or use a third party tool to synchronize the files

I'm really thinking about whether I should start writing (and selling) "tools" to do such easy thinks like creating a symlink or similar and sell them to windows users for $$$. Windows users always seem to assume that the only way to click a button or type a few letters into this black magic window is through some special commercial 3rd party tool (instead of just doing it themselves).

The obvious solution to the files folders problem is to make them symlinks!

Reason: