Too many pending orders opened by EA - Please help me ...

Hi Board Members,

My EA opened up a 1000 (one thousand) pending orders. Is it possible to delete them at once or do I have to delete every single pending order?

Please help me, I cannot open a trade - it says "too many orders".

Many Thanks for ur help folks,

Warning this EA is going to empty your terminal of all transactions

qjol:

Warning this EA is going to empty your terminal of all transactions

Hi gjol,

Many thanks for that, I will put it onto the system when I close my last winning trade.

Best wishes,

Forex_Hawk

Or you can make modify the EA,
To close only pending orders

qjol:

Or you can make modify the EA,
To close only pending orders

Hi gjol,

How can I do that, I am not so got at programming EAs. Buy the way, I put this EA on the chart a while ago, but nothing

happened. Does it need some time?

Thank you very much for your help.

i think your should put the code in a script and copy file into to script folder . and click running this script

i think your should put the code in a script and copy file into to script folder . and click running this script

Set up:

1) Download the script "_CloseOrders.mq4" from https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7607 and place into sub-directory "\experts\scripts",

2) Close and then re-start MetaTrader for it to find the new file.

3) Click on MetaEditor, click on "MQL Navigator", click

on "scripts", double click on "_CloseOrders.mq4" and click on "Compile".

Input parameters:

Click on "Navigator", click on "Scripts", double click on "_CloseOrders", click on Tab "Inputs":

For Variable "DeletePendingOrders" double click on it's current value "false"and type "t" and click on the "OK" button to delete all pending orders (of all charts).

sxTed:

Set up:

1) Download the script "_CloseOrders.mq4" from https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7607 and place into sub-directory "\experts\scripts",

Input parameters:

Click on "Navigator", click on "Scripts", double click on "_CloseOrders", click on Tab "Inputs":

For Variable "DeletePendingOrders" double click on it's current value "false"and type "t" and click on the "OK" button to delete all pending orders (of all charts).

Looks much more better

sxTed:

Set up:

Input parameters:

Many Thanks sxTed,

I made it and everything is running fine again. First trades with profit already generated. Many Thanks all of you for your help. You propably saved me a lot of money.

Hawk

Thank you Forex Hawk for letting me know, i always panic! that i am too late, take care.
Reason: