alpari, fxpro historical data vs bloomberg data

hello !

ok, so my problem when i run my ea is the missing gaps in data in the alpari + fxpro, somtimes weeks and even whole months are missing - as many people have mentioned before.

However i have bloomberg M1, m5 etc data, which i think is pretty good quality which is downloaded from their excel api tool.

so, in order to have good quality historical data, i remove the .hst files in the history folder and upload the csv bloomberg data.

once uploaded, in strategy tester i usually get either 100,000++ mismatched chart errors and n/a modelling quality or under 25%.

first of all, does this effect the profit factor + net profit, win trades eetc ? should i disregard any results if mq is under 90% for example ?

also, the only discrepancy i can see is that the bloombrg data does not include volume, which i was advised by broker to put zero in.

any advice welcome.

thanks

chopper101:

[...] i have bloomberg M1, m5 etc data, which i think is pretty good [...] in strategy tester i usually get either 100,000++ mismatched chart errors [...]

Delete all history of the specific symbol. Import only the M1 data and use the standard period_converter script (comes with MT4 installation) to create all larger timeframes. Search for more info... This problem has been discussed many times.
Reason: