How to Get Order details from Deal

Hi Friends,

This is may be like a re-post. But my doubt is still there. I want to know the following.

1. I placed an Order with TP mentioned. While ENTRY_IN at OPEN_PRICE a DEAL occurs and in ENTRY_OUT at TP again a DEAL occurs.

Both the deals are invoked by same order place.

So how can I know whether the OPENED order is CLOSED or not, by TL.

2. If TP of an order which is placed some years before is traded now and DEAL_OUT occurred means how can we know when that particular order is initiated.

Please don't mistake me for asking same kind of doubts again in this forum.

Thanks in advance.

-Krishna

krishna_gopal_2:

Hi Friends,

This is may be like a re-post. But my doubt is still there. I want to know the following.

1. I placed an Order with TP mentioned. While ENTRY_IN at OPEN_PRICE a DEAL occurs and in ENTRY_OUT at TP again a DEAL occurs.

Both the deals are invoked by same order place.

So how can I know whether the OPENED order is CLOSED or not, by TL.

2. If TP of an order which is placed some years before is traded now and DEAL_OUT occurred means how can we know when that particular order is initiated.

Please don't mistake me for asking same kind of doubts again in this forum.

Thanks in advance.

-Krishna

Before I try to answer you, can you explain why you need this information ? I ask because, it's not an easy task and maybe there is a workaround.

angevoyageur:
Before I try to answer you, can you explain why you need this information ? I ask because, it's not an easy task and maybe there is a workaround.

I am adding consecutive trades at a particular condition and booking profit at 100pips. 

If I'm having 5 open buying positions in EURUSD  (as per MQL4) and each are having individual targets and the 5th trade is booked at TP, then next trade should be placed using the 4th trade. (The lowest OPEN_PRICE is the pointer of the next trade)

At every DEAL_OUT I have to check which position is closed. So that I can place next order. I already did this in MQL4 and its running fine. But MQL4 is not supporting multi-counter testing. Thats why I'm migrating to MQL5.

There in MQL4 at every TICK I ll create an array having open_price of the open positions. Atleast here I have to create it on every TRADE event. 

Reason: