Deleted Trade when ran EA on Demo account.

Please, Can anybody explain why some trade are deleted when pending order ie SellLimit and BuyLimit going to be activated. When I checked the account detailed report (attached), it says Not enough money though the money in the account is still there. Apprecite any explaination.

Thank you.

With "money" it refers to the value of Free Margin in your account. Free Margin is the only kind of money you can use for trading, Balance is just a meaningless number.

7bit:
With "money" it refers to the value of Free Margin in your account. Free Margin is the only kind of money you can use for trading, Balance is just a meaningless number.

Thank you 7bit. I still don't understand. Does it meant if the free margin is negative, all pending trade will be deleted eventhough the equity is 50% of the balance.

if free margin ever becomes negative you are not far away from a margin call. You should drastically reduce your lot sizes so that free margin will never come even close to zero. You should read some literature about money management and optimal lot sizing.

7bit:
if free margin ever becomes negative you are not far away from a margin call. You should drastically reduce your lot sizes so that free margin will never come even close to zero. You should read some literature about money management and optimal lot sizing.

Now I Understand why. Thank you very much 7bit. May god bless you with success in your trading. Thank you once again.
Reason: