Searching EAs from CodeBase with ...

Hello,

I am searching for an EA which is a trend follower.

The EA should detect the last high and low and then start to detect every new high and low.

In the case of an up trend:

Every new relative low has to be higher than the last low > then the up trend is intact and the stoploss for my running buy orders will be moved to the new relative low.

It would be great if the EA could mark the new highs and lows in the chart, too!

Lot's of thanks!

well my friend, you have to search in the codebase.. if you don't find one you have two options left,

1) learn to code.

2) pay someone to code.

Since you are on this forum since a year i think you may have allready expected such a answer...

Thanks for your very helpful answer! I thought there would be anybody who knows the forum and the codebase better than I do but unfortunately not-

furthermore I am a C and C++ coder, but why should I code an already existing program for just testing something.

use google to search the codebase, results a usually better as the search engine on this site. maybe "fraktal breakout" is a good point to start.

why coding an existing program? if you can code it should not be that much work to write a proof of concept of the trading strategie and then you realy know what the code is dooing..

//z

Reason: