Truly Grateful-2 additional problems

Hello to All once again

Yes I am appriciate of all the help. But alas, I am stumped. Though I have been with this site for many months and more. All the studies, codes, etc. are gone. I have been advised, because of errors I had spoke of, that I should restart another account. That all codes and etc. would follow. This did not happen. I am sure that this can be remedied with help.

The othe problem I have is with a code that would closely follow the Turtle Strategy. A part of the code missing from my past attempts was the additional or the pyramiding of lots. I have not found any EA that has pyramiding effects.

Can anyone point one out. Or build a code which allows additional positions to be pyramided onto an exiting position?

Thank you in advance

Copy the contents of your old \experts and \templates folders to the new install.

Include the subdirectories.

Thank you phy

The contents of my old account are missing. The old account number I do not have. When another account number is logged in with the password, the account number that I suspect is the old account number, nothing seems to happen.

Thanks for reading and your comment, phy.

Huckleberry:

Thank you phy

The contents of my old account are missing. The old account number I do not have. When another account number is logged in with the password, the account number that I suspect is the old account number, nothing seems to happen.

Thanks for reading and your comment, phy.

Here they are. Not sure why. But did another reboot.
Reason: