Where can I download past economic calendar?

Hello

I am looking for past economic calendar (2009-2010).

I tried with DailyFx but it only has Mar 2010 onwards.

Thanks in advance.

DailyFx actually goes back as far as October 2009 as of a minute ago when i just checked. I'm not talking about the csv files but rather the html back weeks itself. You might be able to find another website with longer history cal but News data are not all created equally especially in the case of DailyFx EUR/USD vs everyone else.

ubzen, i wrote a small program to download all csv from dailyfx. however, the program cannot detect any old calendar before mar 2010. i prefer to wrote with csv rather than the site html.

DailyFx did away with .csv history older than March 2010. They also no longer update the .csv in real_time. I had to switch from downloading .csv to downloading .htm files which I guess is what they want in-order to boost the website traffic/rating <thats what I'm hoping at least>. If they however discontinued the .csv because of too much server request or because of too much news traders, then, it's only a matter of time before they limit the html or start charging for the service.

asagi:

Hello

I am looking for past economic calendar (2009-2010).

I tried with DailyFx but it only has Mar 2010 onwards.

Thanks in advance.

May be you will find it here: www.balticassets.lv

Reason: