can't remove objects

Driving me crazy. I can't remove objects from chart. When on the Menu Tab across the top, I click on Charts, Objects, Object List. When I click on Objects List, the Menu Bar across the top grays out like it recogonizes the command, but it will not give me the pop up box with the objects listed. Not an expert to MT4, but not a newbie trading on them. This is the first time having this problem. I am running 2 different MT4 charts from 2 different brokers and running mulitple monitors if that matters. thanks in advance

It pops up a window.

Maybe that window is "offscreen" -- something that might happen with multiple monitors.

Do a fresh MT4 install, see if it works there.

The data to remember the position of that window is probably in config/terminal.ini (text file)

princeofpips:

Driving me crazy. I can't remove objects from chart. When on the Menu Tab across the top, I click on Charts, Objects, Object List. When I click on Objects List, the Menu Bar across the top grays out like it recogonizes the command, but it will not give me the pop up box with the objects listed. Not an expert to MT4, but not a newbie trading on them. This is the first time having this problem. I am running 2 different MT4 charts from 2 different brokers and running mulitple monitors if that matters. thanks in advance

If you right mouse click on the chart and select the objects list menu item then at least you will guarantee to be working on the correct chart.

princeofpips:

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. The fresh install suggested by phy seems to be the way to go. Thanks again!
Reason: