Expert Coding

I trying to code an EA using QQE Adv custom indicator. I have used the iCustom() function to return values in the EA upon which a trading condition is established.

But the EA doesn't place a single trade when am back testing it. What am missing?

111265:

I trying to code an EA using QQE Adv custom indicator. I have used the iCustom() function to return values in the EA upon which a trading condition is established.

But the EA doesn't place a single trade when am back testing it. What am missing?

The QQE uses multiples pairs, and MT4 can not do it.

crossy:

The QQE uses multiples pairs, and MT4 can not do it.

can you be more specific, cause am a newbie.

111265:

can you be more specific, cause am a newbie.
Ya, kindly please more specific since i am also trying to Create a EA that trade base on QQE Advance indicator. 111265.., Can we shared experience on it?

I'm not familiar with QQE, but tester ( at least not without a lot of mucking about) can't perform backtests on multiple pairs. If QQE relies on multipairs, it won't work in the tester.

V

this is the .mq4 file of the custom indicator. Please I need help to get the robot working.

Files:
qqeoadv.mq4  8 kb

111265:

this is the .mq4 file of the custom indicator. Please I need help to get the robot working.

This doesn't look as though it's a multi currency indicator so there shouldn't be a tester problem. Use Print() to check that the values in iCustom are what you expect them to be, check the logs for any error messages and use GetLastError() to track down any errors.... beyond that, would need to see your EA code.

V

thanks, finally the EA is working
Reason: