Can we create an EA for small accounts ?

Hello friends this is checkmail and want to know, that can we create an EA to trade on small accounts, like $10-$100 total margin.

Means can we change the avail margin ratio to minimum in case of losses/small account to let EA trade for us.

The standard ratio is 1-100, can we go below it ?

i think you are confusing something.

on a account with leverage 100 you can use 100%leverage at maximum, the minimum you want to risk, is only limited by MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MIN_LOT);

zzuegg:

i think you are confusing something.

on a account with leverage 100 you can use 100%leverage at maximum, the minimum you want to risk, is only limited by MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MIN_LOT);

Hello zzuegg this is checkmail and what am trying here is can an Account with 1:100 trade $10 per trade though EA, manually its possible, but automatically.

Here is the code : if (FreeMargin() < 100.0 * Lots) for using 1 quantity from 100 quantities.

can we code it as : if (FreeMargin() < 10.0*Lots) for using 10 quantity from 100 quantities.

Also you may advice with your type code mentioned above.

i still don't know what you are trying to do.

but reguarding your code and your explanation:

if (FreeMargin() < 0.1*Lots) should be 0.1 "quantity from 100 quantities"

but all you can do manually and all that follows mathematical rules can be done automatically

checkmail:

Hello friends this is checkmail and want to know, that can we create an EA to trade on small accounts, like $10-$100 total margin.

Means can we change the avail margin ratio to minimum in case of losses/small account to let EA trade for us.

The standard ratio is 1-100, can we go below it ?

Hey check, How's it going?

I'd suggest using fixed lots for your early development. it makes it much simpler and is important to learn first things first. Also, this is easier to measure an EA's effectiveness, it makes for a very black and white test.

Reason: