basiaforex

Hi,
exelent work-nik_psar_2b
they can write a ea ?
they look at eur/usd - m1 parabolic step 0.04 max 0.5
so long werner

1) psar as entry signal in my point of view is useless. signal is always too late. may be a good SL in a extended trend, but the time of static indicators, which are not modified trough the volatility is over...

2)shure i can make a EA, whats your budget?

//my 2 cents. Z

zzuegg:

1) psar as entry signal in my point of view is useless. signal is always too late. may be a good SL in a extended trend....

I will second that and say that in Forex, in my experience, PSAR doesnt work well in any sort of trend outside the 'black swans' that happen only every 2-3 years...

FWIW

-BB-

only way to make money these days with the normal indicators is through excessive multiple time frame scanning, using old indicators in unique ways, or using price action patterns that are unique. Only indicators I use are MAs, ATR and occasionally RSI. Average True Range is the one indicator I use on a regular basis and only for sl/tp.

And another way to make money is to REDUCE losses.

This means having a stoploss, be it mental stoploss, hard stoploss, or trailing stop.

However, hard stoploss is the best.

Imagine having a mental stoploss or a trailing stoploss.

This means you don't really have a stoploss.

What happens if the electricity is down, server is down, or big spikes comes along the way???

This means MENTAL STOPLOSS and/or TRAILING STOPLOSS is not quite effective!

You may be stopout way more than if you originally had a HARD STOPLOSS.

Reason: