Does MT4 allow EA to execute fully automatic OCO or trailing stop?

Hi

Sorry if this question has been answered before,I didn't manage to find an answer by searching.

I have been finding problems with EAs that execute OCO or trailing stop orders needing the user to manually confirm entry before the actions are carried out. The market window will pop up needing the user to press the mouse button.

Is there anyway to bypass this as i find this quite manual intensive needing me to either listen for the alert or stare at the screen.

Thanks

I've been able to program Order-Cancel-Order and Trailing-Stops without needing manual confirmation. I've however been testing in a demo environment. Your problem must be dependent on either your Broker or EA(programmed that way). Because if it was a general issue with Mt4 I would have heard about it by now. Also make sure the Tools>Options>Ask Manual Confirmation is turned Off.

existence:

Hi

Sorry if this question has been answered before,I didn't manage to find an answer by searching.

I have been finding problems with EAs that execute OCO or trailing stop orders needing the user to manually confirm entry before the actions are carried out. The market window will pop up needing the user to press the mouse button.

Is there anyway to bypass this as i find this quite manual intensive needing me to either listen for the alert or stare at the screen.

Thanks

Hi

Experience once. OK After reinstall MT4.

Bug in a config file I suppose.

i think he uses manual confirmation to check the entrys of the EA and want to move/place stoplosses/takeprofits without manual confirmation.. right?

in that case you afaik you have to use a windows msgbox and ask confirmation on trade entry's. and in general allow trading without manual confirmation

Thanks to all, Ubzen,Matutin and Zzuegg, have figured out the problem