Manual EA orders

Hi,

I am interested in the possibility of giving trading orders(T/P and stop to existing order or new entry order, maybe OCO order possibility) with the use of EA where I would manually specify levels for the order to execute. Does such EA already exists already(a question for somebody that knows the market well) or shall I order it developed? Would such EA orders be seen by the price server before reaching the specified order level?

popendekl: I am interested in the possibility of giving trading orders(T/P and stop to existing order or new entry order, maybe OCO order possibility) with the use of EA where I would manually specify levels for the order to execute. Does such EA already exists already(a question for somebody that knows the market well) or shall I order it developed? Would such EA orders be seen by the price server before reaching the specified order level?

Such EAs are usually called by "trade panel" or something similar. Search the CodeBase for examples with source code, or the Market for free or purchasable products of the type.

Similar like: GUI/Trade Assistant EA

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/192

Try this and tell me if it is good.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Such EAs are usually called by "trade panel" or something similar. Search the CodeBase for examples with source code, or the Market for free or purchasable products of the type.

Thanks for reply - I found some (partly) useful things in the Market. It is about virtual/stealth orders.
Reason: