500% Profit in 4 Weeks - No Automation - Still Needing Help - See attched.

I have expressed my needs for help in programming a "Scanner / Sorter" with the tile of 100%+ Profit each month without any Automation-Still need Direction-See Attached I included my demo statement hoping a few aggressive programmers would be interested in this project. I have had many replies from those wanting to understand my manual trading techniques but few programmers of whom have a serious interest in coding the desired scanner. I am posting another Demo-Statement hoping to attract an aggressive, determined, thorough and eager programmer to assist this project. Should there be any interest in programming this scanner, I would have an interest in shareing my years of trading skills to achieve this goal.

Explanation of Scanner, This is not an EA

I’m an older trader of age 46; therefore the fast paced 10pip scrap is no longer my method of trading. I trade trends of daily charts, with the preceding 4hr and 1hr to give me suggestions of what may develop on the daily. I also use weekly charts simply to confirm where the daily trend is currently.

My Trading method is very simple, basic and elementary. There is no secret as to my skills. Success lies in the ability to locate potential plays, execute a trade with tight trade management for profit and loss and ALWAYS stay true to your plan. Patience and discipline rules the market.

I have a few posts here that give a basic outline of what I am looking to program. However programming the best “Scanner” will not serve any trader without the knowledge of how to trade what the scanner returns. I am NO GOOD at programming and I have no interest in learning. I do have an interest in sharing my experiences with anyone who is mature, serious and driven to learn the basics of trading for success. I also want not pay for my experiences, sharing only brings great opportunities. I will pay a programmer or teach a programmer my trading experiences. This Scanner is a “Stand-Alone” piece of software, this is not an EA. Once this scanner is complete, a trader can simply view the scan results, then decide to view the charts. This scanner will save hours off following the development of potential or existing plays. It will do NOTHING for execution or management of trades; this is the responsibility of the trader.

When I traded Equities, 1993-1999, I used a simple but powerful piece of scanning / sorting software by the name of "Sort-Wizard". The developer lives 10 minutes from my home, very good friend to me. This software only works with Townsend Analytics data feed, through a trading platform name 'RealTick" for equities only. The developer will not consider developing similar software for Forex, I have tried. Therefore I am looking for assistance. This link is to the Sort-Wizard's "Search Variables" The variables, also known as “Indicators” are listed on the right side of the page under "The SortWizard® Plus Field Definitions"

Here is the link http://www.sortwizard.com/help/fielddef.htm I am only interested in a few of these indicators to begin, later, I would be interested in others. I would be interested in an interface similar to the “Screen-Shots” of the SortWizard at this link http://www.sortwizard.com/information/swshotslist.htm

For additional information you may be interested in viewing the RealTick site http://www.realtick.com/ Again, this is the Data Feed for the SortWizard which is useless in Forex.

I live in St. Louis Mo USA my Skype is randysiems, where do you live? What is your skype?

If you live in usa my cell is 314 537 1793

I would like to talk with you in more depth about this project, would be great to have a sorter / scanner to save massive time.

Randy

Hi, Randy,

I'm an experienced MT4 programmer, contact me at: http://kolier.li/service/financial-programming-mt4

Kolier

I can not get to your web site in IE or Firefox

Randy

@Randy,

Yes, my server in cloud lost connection to the data center in the past 7 hours.

But it's ok now.

I sent to your server a descriptive file of my needs. Please review and respond.

Kind Regards:\

Randy

Reason: