Books, articles, threads about auto trading?

Hi, I want to expand my knowledge in auto trading so I'm looking for resources about auto trading. For example I'd like to know how my backtest graphs should look like, what should be the range values of profit factor, max drawdown, etc... and mathematical essential knowledge to design a good auto-trade system. Many funds are making money off auto-trading and they hire mathematicians and physicists to help designing the systems, so I think mathematics knowledge is essential.

Try search "trading system...." on Google, John Wiley & Sons, Elsevier, McGraw-Hill.....

DxdCn:

Try search "trading system...." on Google, John Wiley & Sons, Elsevier, McGraw-Hill.....

Thanks, I'm already reading "Mechanical Trading Systems - Pairing Psychology with Technical Analysis" by John Wiley :). If anyone wants to auto-trade, this is a great book.

Jasus5457:

A trading system is simply a group of specific rules, or parameters, that determine entry and exit points for a given equity. These points, known as signals, are often marked on a chart in real time and prompt the immediate execution of a trade. wo or more of these forms of indicators will be combined in the creation of a rule. For example, the MA crossover system uses two moving average parameters, the long-term and the short-term, to create a rule: "buy when the short-term crosses above the long term, and sell when the opposite is true." In other cases, a rule uses only one indicator.

Because the success of the overall system depends on how well the rules perform, system traders spend time optimizing in order to manage risk, increase the amount gained per trade and attain long-term stability. This is done by modifying different parameters within each rule..

Stock Market Tips

Nifty Tips

Commodity Trading Tips

Reason: