Programming Braces Style Wha-cha Think?

Ok, everybody here knows I'm not a computer science student. I was wondering about the proper Braces format (say the industry standards) if there's such a thing. I'm getting more favored with my personal format below. To me/myself/personally, I think the block format looks better then say the S-style indents. Does my style make it harder for other programmers to work with?

int start(){
//+------------------------------------------------++------------------------------------------------+
//+------------------------------------------------++------------------------------------------------+
int Ticket;
for(int i=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; i>=0; i--){
   if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)==true){
      if(OrderProfit() - (OrderCommission()+OrderSwap()) < 0)
         {Ticket=OrderTicket(); break;}}}
return(Ticket);}

Examples of other styles I've seen:

int start()
{
int Ticket;
for(int i=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; i>=0; i--)
{
   if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)==true)
   {
      {
         Ticket=OrderTicket(); break;
      }
   }
}
return(Ticket);
}

And:

int start()
   {
int Ticket;
   {
      {
         {
         }
      }
   }
return(Ticket);
   }

You are opening a can of worms there...

And this was done at length not so long ago...

Humm, I guess almost any question someone have can be answered with a web search if they look long enough. I haven't done a search for it yet. But that's the next thing I'm doing after this paragraph. Something tells me BB and Gordon part-toke in this discussion before. ;)

if my memory doesn't trick me this is the official "blocking" i have/ should have learnd ;)

int start(){
  int Ticket;
  for(int i=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; i>=0; i--){
    if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)==true){
      if(OrderProfit() - (OrderCommission()+OrderSwap()) < 0){
        Ticket=OrderTicket(); 
        break;
      }
    }
  }
  return(Ticket);
}

but i also do not follow it. i like

int start()
{
int Ticket;
{
   {
      {
      }
   }
}
return(Ticket);
}

why? because i can see clearly where a new block starts and end's. also in mql i sugest to never declare a variable inside a for loop. in your example,

instead of

i use:

int i=0;
for(i=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; i>=0; i--)

in my opinion this is necesary because mql declares this "i" variable outside of the block, which is in from my point of view a bug.

// added:

here i think is it more usefull to you if you find a blocking style which is ok for you. shure when you work on larger projects, with more people working on the same code its necesarry to keep a standart blocking format, but as mostly of the code is only viewed edited by you its more important that you can easyly read your code..

Reason: