Whats wrong with MQL4 forum?

Hi

I tried to access forum/mql4.com just now, all I got instead of the website was a goobledygook string "Служба недоступна."


Has the site been hacked or something, or is it my laptop?

Thanks

HarriMQL5:

Hi

I tried to access forum/mql4.com just now, all I got instead of the website was a goobledygook string "Служба недоступна."


Has the site been hacked or something, or is it my laptop?

Thanks

Seems to be working now
HarriMQL5:
Seems to be working now
Yes,  the site has downtime occasionally . . . it's been quite good recently,  downtime doesn't usually last more than a few hours. 

hello...when i purchase the signal, i'm suppose to download it on mt5, but my live acc is n mt4 alpari.....or is it i'm suppose to download it to my live mt4?

azadhawa:

hello...when i purchase the signal, i'm suppose to download it on mt5, but my live acc is n mt4 alpari.....or is it i'm suppose to download it to my live mt4?

What does this have to do with mql4 forum downtime ?
azadhawa:

hello...when i purchase the signal, i'm suppose to download it on mt5, but my live acc is n mt4 alpari.....or is it i'm suppose to download it to my live mt4?

Please post your question about Signals in this topic.