Please help me with this EA

Hello everyone. I decided to get an EA and found one i like at www.superfxrobot.com. I don't know much about EAs so I asked around and people told me it quite good and they show real and demo accounts. What are your opinions on this EA? Is it really good? I need your help before I buy it.

Thank you for our help.

formax.

formax:

Hello everyone. I decided to get an EA and found one i like at www.superfxrobot.com. I don't know much about EAs so I asked around and people told me it quite good and they show real and demo accounts. What are your opinions on this EA? Is it really good? I need your help before I buy it.

Thank you for our help.

Hi everybody.

I to write very short message.I bought this EA.This one dosn,t work on the real accounts.This guys Dominic Milan and him team -THIS IS SWINDLERS.
This "real account" is fiction.This guys was short time agau representative for Global Forex Clearing.I think at the moment they cooperative together for grabling new traders.My 800 usd loss within few trades ( 1 LOT ON THE REAL ACCOUNT IS MINIMUM TO TRADE ).This broker FXCH haven't regulations,he do what hi want for accounts.If some one is interesting for proof,please answer me and I will paste link for my trades.
DON'T BUY THIS EA.
ps.
new version Magic fx robot "5" tis is the some false!!!Waste money.
link for version "4" :
http://rapidshare.com/files/420444807/Superfxrobot.rar

WARNING EVERY TRADERS - THHIS EA WORK ONLY ON DEMO ACCOUNTS.EVERY "REAL" ACCOUNT ON THE DOMNIC MILAN'S WEBSITE IS FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I USED THE SOME SETTINGS,VPS,MASTERS AND SLAVES LIKE DOMINIC MILAN AND ---MONEY GO......!!!!!!FXCH,DOMINIC MILAN AND HIM TEAM THIS IS GRABLERS OURS MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No surprise there... That website just stinks of BS.
Reason: