Investors Wanted For 100 Robot Test Accounts - page 3

and your state/the SEC in the US

Excellent post jjc, I'll just add to it in one capacity (having direct experience in this capacity) and mention that if one happens to be a USA citizen and one wants to manage forex accounts (which is exactly what the OP had structured) then one must register with the NFA as a CTA. (yes even if all you do is account management in spot forex you must do this) There are no generic state registration requirements (at least not in TX or PA) and the SEC is notified by way of the NFA of your financial registration and regulation.

Everything else you wrote stands in the USA, particularly the last sentence. This was in large part why IBFX felt compelled to shut down their forums 2 yrs ago, the NFA regarded any all forum posts (even by non-associated posters) as tantamount to IBFX giving non-registered IB's/CTA's/CPO's a stamp of approval and thus IBFX was held liable by the NFA for the contents (including marketing implications) of all posts by all posters. yikes!

code_poet:

Estoy buscando a 100 inversores que desean ofrecer voluntariamente cuentas de la vida para probar mi nuevo robot de 6 meses a partir 01 de julio. Usted mantiene todos los beneficios resultantes de esta prueba. Todo lo que pido a cambio es de USD $ 250 cuota de mantenimiento sola vez para cubrir todos mis gastos durante el período de prueba que finalizará el 31 de diciembre.

Si en algún momento usted no está satisfecho con el desempeño del robot, se puede optar por salir de esta prueba y solicitar que el robot puede retirar de su cuenta. La cuota de mantenimiento será regresada a usted menos $ 40 dólares por cada mes que el robot estaba conectado a su cuenta y el costo de la transferencia bancaria.

Los inversores interesados ​​por favor enviar su dirección de email aquí o enviarme un mensaje privado y le enviaré un correo electrónico con los requisitos junto con una breve descripción del robot.

HELLO, I AM INTERESTED, MY EMAIL IS: JESUSDAROCA@HOTMAIL.COM
GREETING, JESUS
Reason: