300% profit in two days

Hi
A simple and powerful strategy
Account in two days $ 5,000 into $ 19,000

Files:
statement.rar  377 kb

Ok . Care to elaborate?

Really nice.
Are you selling it? or just trying to give others some motivation?

hamid900 wrote >>

Hi
A simple and powerful strategy
Account in two days $ 5,000 into $ 19,000

Wow, wonderful, its possible share this mythic strategy? Im very very curious. I wait your news.

Thanks

Dario

I do not mean to sound like a downer, its just that I have been around the block a few times,
but many people made over 700% in the last few days the Euro was basically dumped
for your strategy to be regarded as a good system
we need longer history than from the craziest week for 2010.
If the same strategy can be shown to work in the past during regular market modes,
then it would be great to see.

Happy Trading!

Hi
Thanks sugar from your friends
This strategy results four years of uninterrupted and thankful currently able to build a 100% profit a day or more is.
I think the possibility of participation is a little difficult because some parts of the market must be the Queen is in your mind but if I can really have a way to transfer this strategy to be sure I will do it.
Good luck with all

the intresting about this strategy is that he made 300% by BUYING the euro in the last days

congra. make yr ea in mql5, and join the championship this year. I will see you there with one my best robot too.

cheers

rpd2 wrote >>
I do not mean to sound like a downer, its just that I have been around the block a few times,
but many people made over 700% in the last few days the Euro was basically dumped
for your strategy to be regarded as a good system
we need longer history than from the craziest week for 2010.
If the same strategy can be shown to work in the past during regular market modes,
then it would be great to see.

Happy Trading!

Very agree with rpd2...in past week,....anyone can make huge profits if he dares enough to short big on EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, i am not dare : (

From
erekit
http://100k2.blogspot.com/

use http://www.molanis.com/products/molanis-strategy-builder/forex-strategy-builder-download, please .. and send the EA ..

Thanks ..

If these returns are real, this man/woman should be rich in no-time :) go-hamid900! Show us how it's done. Can you look into Publishing your results so that you wouldn't have to make 5 posts a day. Then you can post the link and those interested can follow.
Reason: