Need help creating a simple EA

Hi, I'm new to MQL4 and would like to create my own EA, the only problem is that I have no clue where to start....

The rules are simple for this trading system :

- 15 min chart
- stochastic momentum index as indicator

LONG/SHORT buy/sell signal :

SMI crossover
Take profit when they crosseover again
Stoploss 20 pips

Here's a screenshot of what it should look like.

The idea is not getting always right, but buy/sell as much as possible so i'm not missing the "good ones" and this system let "run the winners and cut the looser" with the 20pips SL. (Yellow = winners, the rest stop with the 20 pips)

Could anyone PLEASE help me making this system an EA ? I want to test it in a mini-account and I'll post my results daily as i've read that when it comes to real trading the EA doesnt work exactly as in backtesting.

Anyone ? Please Help
rodrigo848:
Hi, I'm new to MQL4 and would like to create my own EA, the only problem is that I have no clue where to start....

The rules are simple for this trading system :

- 15 min chart
- stochastic momentum index as indicator

LONG/SHORT buy/sell signal :

SMI crossover
Take profit when they crosseover again
Stoploss 20 pips

Here's a screenshot of what it should look like.

The idea is not getting always right, but buy/sell as much as possible so i'm not missing the "good ones" and this system let "run the winners and cut the looser" with the 20pips SL. (Yellow = winners, the rest stop with the 20 pips)

Could anyone PLEASE help me making this system an EA ? I want to test it in a mini-account and I'll post my results daily as i've read that when it comes to real trading the EA doesnt work exactly as in backtesting.

Have you tried using any of the templates? http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/