4 digits vs 5 digits

Hi, Why do my charts sometimes display 4 digits and at other times 5 digits. I've checked in the documentation section, but no luck. Am I missing a global setting or option?

Which broker and which accounts? Interbank has 4 digits on live accounts and 5 digits on demo.

Ruptor:
Which broker and which accounts? Interbank has 4 digits on live accounts and 5 digits on demo.

The demo account with 5 digits.

spillstuff:
Hi, Why do my charts sometimes display 4 digits and at other times 5 digits. I've checked in the documentation section, but no luck. Am I missing a global setting or option?

This is because of way that they broker configures and displays them and has nothing to do with any settings etc on your MT terminal. Your challenge and task is to utilize code to deal with them accordingly. You may be able to just use 4 trailing digits in currency pairs that have five digits in EAs if you want to. But you need to know which ones are which regardless of if you are doing strictly manual trading or automated. You can determine this within the EA and code for them accordingly.

As FourX says, on some brokers, even within the same account you can get a mixture of 4 & 5 digit pairs - and potentially 2 & 3 digit pairs
There is no substitute for handling this at each relevant point in your code because even if your broker is consistent full-pip now...it will change!
God Luck
-BB-

//++++ These are adjusted for 5 digit brokers.
double  pips2points,    // slippage  3 pips    3=points    30=points
        pips2dbl;       // Stoploss 15 pips    0.0015      0.00150
int     Digits.pips;    // DoubleToStr(dbl/pips2dbl, Digits.pips)
int init() {
    if (Digits == 5 || Digits == 3) {   // Adjust for five (5) digit brokers.
                pips2dbl    = Point*10; pips2points = 10;   Digits.pips = 1;
    } else {    pips2dbl    = Point;    pips2points =  1;   Digits.pips = 0; }

WHRoeder:

Thank you Ruptor, FourX, BarrowBoy and WHRoeder. Your responses are appreciated.

I've adjusted code and will try for a while to see if working.

Reason: