Coding a simple EA - help needed plse

i 'm coding, or at least copiing from other ea's sections that i like . this is to emulate a current stratagy i use. i am however strugeling coding my expert function. i have written the way i think it should work - no success. could someone have look at the function and advize ?

So post the code by using the SRC button :)

BarrowBoy wrote >>

So post the code by using the SRC button :)

OK

Here it is. The pdf file have the strategy as I use it for manual trading. It shows the key points to look at as well as a image showing a chart reflecting these check points.

The strategy was designed by someone else – all I want is to automate the process. All the other sections of the file seems to work – it’s just the “Expert Function” (the brain) that fails.

Regards

L

Files:

Leftless wrote >>

OK

Here it is. The pdf file have the strategy as I use it for manual trading. It shows the key points to look at as well as a image showing a chart reflecting these check points.

The strategy was designed by someone else – all I want is to automate the process. All the other sections of the file seems to work – it’s just the “Expert Function” (the brain) that fails.

Regards

L

the pdf file -
Files: