EXPERT ADVISOR works while computer and internet connection turn off.

How to make EXPERT ADVISOR works while computer and internet connection turn off..?
I mean, turn off computer and Internet connection and execute Expert Advisor .
Let EA works itself.
How to do it?

donmafia:

How to make EXPERT ADVISOR works while computer and internet connection turn off..?
I mean, turn off computer and Internet connection and execute Expert Advisor .
Let EA works itself.
How to do it?

Put it on a VPS/Dedicated Server.

how to put it?

donmafia:

how to put it?

Lease a VPS/Dedicated Server, install MT4, log on to your account and run the expert. Good luck.

gordon:

Lease a VPS/Dedicated Server, install MT4, log on to your account and run the expert. Good luck.

I mentioned this once before, 9 months ago, so it's perhaps time for another mention...

www.flexiscale.co.uk lets you create a VPS and pay for it per hour that the server is turned on (plus some minor charges for disk usage and network transfer). You don't have to commit to a whole month of VPS rental - or, as in the case of some providers, to a minimum of 3 months etc.

Unsurprisingly this is more expensive than a standard VPS platform if you end up leaving the server running 365x24x7, but it's useful for two things particularly related to MT4: (a) people who want to try out a VPS without making a commitment, and (b) people who want to rent a server for a short period to run some backtesting.

With the caveat that they're in the middle of launching a new version with new pricing, so I'm not sure exactly what the current status of the service is as far as new users are concerned. Their new pricing implies that a server with one processor and 1GB of RAM is going to be about GBP 50 + tax per month that the server is turned on. Cost per hour about GBP 0.07. Minimum purchase now appears to be GBP 11 + tax.

Reason: