Programmer Needed (Part of EA functions need .dll protection)

I've get an ea that makes a call to my server for authentication (checking their username/account number in my DB) I need this function, put into a .dll so when my .ex4 is easily compiled, they can not edit the code to take this authentication function out so easily.

I'd also like some of the ea's trading functions placed in the .dll.

Will to pay.

Email me kinitex@gmail.com

Beakon:

I've get an ea that makes a call to my server for authentication (checking their username/account number in my DB) I need this function, put into a .dll so when my .ex4 is easily compiled, they can not edit the code to take this authentication function out so easily

It's very hard to do this bit without...

Beakon wrote >>

I'd also like some of the ea's trading functions placed in the .dll.

...also doing this bit. If the DLL is only used for authentication, then it's more or less impossible to structure things so that the call to the DLL can't simply be removed from the decompiled EX4 file. For example, something like the following is pointless as a protection against decompilation:

#import "MyDll.dll"
  bool AuthenticateUser(string Username, string Password);
#import

extern string Username = "";
extern string Password = "";

int start()
{
   if (!AuthenticateUser(Username, Password)) return (0);
   [etc.]
}

The DLL's authentication routine must also implement some part of the signal/trade processing, so that the call to the DLL cannot be removed without the EA ceasing to work. Once you've sorted that bit, you then need to start thinking about things like man-in-the-middle attacks on the authentication (which most commercial MT4 EAs are vulnerable to).

I don't usually bother to mention this on this forum, but we offer an all-in-one solution for this kind of thing: www.mqldefender.com

jjc wrote >>

It's very hard to do this bit without...

...also doing this bit. If the DLL is only used for authentication, then it's more or less impossible to structure things so that the call to the DLL can't simply be removed from the decompiled EX4 file. For example, something like the following is pointless as a protection against decompilation:

The DLL's authentication routine must also implement some part of the signal/trade processing, so that the call to the DLL cannot be removed without the EA ceasing to work. Once you've sorted that bit, you then need to start thinking about things like man-in-the-middle attacks on the authentication (which most commercial MT4 EAs are vulnerable to).

I don't usually bother to mention this on this forum, but we offer an all-in-one solution for this kind of thing: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.mqldefender.com//

Yea that's why I asked to have part of the EA's trading process included in the DLL.

I have looked at your mqldefender and it offers things I don't really need or want. I want protection, but not at the cost of extra customer support or manual work on my part for each unit sold.

Beakon:

Yea that's why I asked to have part of the EA's trading process included in the DLL.

I have looked at your mqldefender and it offers things I don't really need or want. I want protection, but not at the cost of extra customer support or manual work on my part for each unit sold.

For the record, there's a big irony here, because the code you've posted before is 99.9% likely to have come from an (illegally) decompiled EA. No sane human writes code using variable names such as li_56 and l_ord_open_price_4.

jjc:

For the record, there's a big irony here, because the code you've posted before is 99.9% likely to have come from an (illegally) decompiled EA. No sane human writes code using variable names such as li_56 and l_ord_open_price_4.

:)

Good one.

Reason: