Strategy tester problems posting removed?

I made a posting here recently about the never ending problems, grief and saga of the MQL4 Strategy tester.
I am unable to locate it now.
It is gone but the problems are not!
What has happened to my posting on this subject?

See your Profile, please.

Rosh:
See your Profile, please.

Hi Rosh,
Thanks I found it there. But as I and many others often note, it and numerous other listings do not come up in the search engine results with any consistent reliability.
Likewise when I look at my list of 'subscribed items/forum postings', there are often items that I am subscribed to that don't show up in my lists of subscriptions.
I have likewise had previous problems with this as well.
It would seem your DataBase &/or search application needs some TLC. If that doesn't work, perhaps try the old mechanics mechanics credo: 'Don't Force it!. Get a bigger hammer! LoL (< 8)

FourX:
I made a posting here recently about the never ending problems, grief and saga of the MQL4 Strategy tester.
I am unable to locate it now.
It is gone but the problems are not!
What has happened to my posting on this subject?

Hi Rosh,
Thanks I found it there with my profile.
But as I and many others often note, it and numerous other listings do not come up in the search engine results with any consistent reliability.
Likewise when I look at my list of 'subscribed items/forum postings', there are often items that I am subscribed to that don't show up in my lists of subscriptions.
I have likewise had previous problems with this as well.
It would seem your DataBase &/or search application needs some TLC.
If that doesn't work, perhaps try the old mechanics credo: 'Don't Force it!. Get a bigger hammer! LoL (< 8)
Reason: