anybody herd of? or used forex system selector by FXCM?

dear traders,
Ive been checking this site out, fxcm very good company, their forex system selector looks very good, automated fully account with them, their stratergies some of them %95+ sucsess, over a year of trading, I think the results are not of backtesting, but of actual live trading, seems good,
anybody used them or looked at their site about it? this is the site: http://us.fxcm.co.uk/forex-system-selector.jsp
I dont know if it all sounds too good to be true?, but I do have alot of trust in fxcm because i have been using them for two years, they have very good reputation, good comments about them everywhere I go.
if you visit that website checkout the 'Gamete game maker NH' system, it looks worthwhile, very good results, plus other systems.
so should I have some faith in them?
anybody used it?
if you have just looked at the webpage for the first time, what are your opinions about it?

regards billy

BC
We try not to discuss or promote individual brokers here (another unwritten rule!)
Its also nothing to do with MQL4!
Just to point out that many others have the same type of system that is just as good - because it's the same product being white-labeled by the different brokers
You should apply due diligence to the range of strategies and be very wary of over-trading by selecting too many of the tempting choices!
Many of the highest earners go through long, deep drawdown phases
The DD figures quoted appear to be for closed balances and you dont see the equity curve along the way
Caveat emptor as Calpurnia would say :)
-BB-
Reason: