Download MetaTrader 5

Is it wise to trade while under the influence of alcohol?

To add comments, please log in or register
Tonny Obare
Tonny Obare  
  • 38%
    (12)
  • 38%
    (12)
  • 25%
    (8)
Total voters: 32
Ubzen
Ubzen  
Really? We needed another pool for this !! When does business and influence ever a wise idea?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
I think - next poll may be on how many bottles :) the other poll - which bottles, and next one - which strategy are you using while drinking those bottles ...
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
newdigital:
I think - next poll may be on how many bottles :) the other poll - which bottles, and next one - which strategy are you using while drinking those bottles ...
This is the general section of the Forum,  what next ?  pictures of cats ? 
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

We have just one traders joking thread (to collect everything related inside one thread). Seems tonny created the second one. what next? picture of bottles. :)

Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
newdigital:

We have just one traders joking thread (to collect everything related inside one thread). Seems tonny created the second one. what next? picture of bottles. :)

Maybe we need a Polls thread where all Polls can be grouped  . . .  suggest it to the Service Desk.  We also need a Video thread where all videos can be posted in one place, etc, etc.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
RaptorUK:
Maybe we need a Polls thread where all Polls can be grouped  . . .  suggest it to the Service Desk.  We also need a Video thread where all videos can be posted in one place, etc, etc.
Yes, that's right. And coding thread ... etc. And after that - we will get whole the forum in general section and will place many images of cats there :) one thread per cat (or one cat per thread). :)
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
newdigital:
Yes, that's right. And coding thread ... etc. And after that - we will get whole the forum in general section and will place many images of cats there :) one thread per cat (or one cat per thread). :)
Tonny Obare
Tonny Obare  
personally i dont drink  
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
tonny:
personally i dont drink  
Are you sure ? I thought it could explain a lot.
Tonny Obare
Tonny Obare  
angevoyageur:
Are you sure ? I thought it could explain a lot.
no i dont ive never liked it maybe only on special events/holidays  do you? Your profile pic looks alcoholic.
To add comments, please log in or register