mixed array?

dear mql coders,

i have got an expert advisor which is checking on several points for values on running orders.
now im trying to get these orders once each tick and fill the order data to an array which will be available during the rest of the ea process.
is there a way to put different data into an array?

how do i have to initialize/define an array to include all this data to one array?

datetime orderOpenTime    = OrderOpenTime();
datetime orderCloseTime   = OrderCloseTime();
datetime orderOpenTime    = OrderOpenTime();
int      orderType        = OrderType();
double   orderOpenPrice   = OrderOpenPrice();
string   orderComment     = OrderComment();
int      orderTicket      = OrderTicket();
int      ordermagicNumber = OrderMagicNumber();
double   orderProfit      = OrderProfit();
thank you very mich for an answer.
best regards,
mike

mk77ch:
how do i have to initialize/define an array to include all this data to one array?

All numerical values (int, bool, datetime, double) can be stored in an array of type double (although this might be wasteful when it comes to memory). For strings u have to use an array of type string.

If the number of strings are limited, then u can use defines to store them as int's. For example:

#define MSG_BUY    1
#define MSG_SELL   2

// use them in the numerical array

string PullStr( int str_num )    // use this function to store the actual strings
  {
   switch (str_num)
     {
      case MSG_BUY:  return( "Buy order opened..." );

// .... all your strings here
     }
  }

thank you very much!
gordon:

All numerical values (int, bool, datetime, double) can be stored in an array of type double (although this might be wasteful when it comes to memory). For strings u have to use an array of type string.

If the number of strings are limited, then u can use defines to store them as int's. For example:

Reason: