Issues with the latest 803 build

Ever since the 803 build I have had two issues with MT5:

1. Scaling the chart vertically no longer works (ie: dragging the mouse on the price axis does not scale the chart)

2. It no longer opens the OPEN CL it states "OpenCL not found" in the journal

These two issues may or may not be related

I have gone through this extensively with the broker who has tried without success to get anything from metaquotes who simply say they can't see a problem with the build.

I have done all the things possible to isolate the issue including:

running the old build which still works fine for scaling and loads the opencl

complete uninstall of MT5 and all the associated folders

clean download and new install of MT5 (problems exactly the same)

upgraded to latest nvidia graphics driver (problem still exists)

turned off anti-virus etc whilst installing and running

restored PC to pre-803 date but as soon as MT5 updates to 803 problem is there

The problem is clearly with the MT5 build 803 - either a code issue or a compatibility issue, the fact that it cannot open the OPEN CL is a big clue. BUT metaquotes are denying any issue and my broker says they cannot fix the problem without metaquotes.

So I can no longer use MT5 unless this can be fixed, does anybody have any ideas?

other relevant info:

OS = Windows 7  64bit

AV = McAfee

and I have to say that the metaquotes response is appalling and matches their reputation for customer service.

MaxTrader:

Ever since the 803 build I have had two issues with MT5:

1. Scaling the chart vertically no longer works (ie: dragging the mouse on the price axis does not scale the chart)

2. It no longer opens the OPEN CL it states "OpenCL not found" in the journal

I don't have these problems with build 803, both continues to work as before. The response from Metaquotes comes from ServiceDesk ? Or is it your broker who said that Metaquotes won't help ?

angevoyageur:
I don't have these problems with build 803, both continues to work as before. The response from Metaquotes comes from ServiceDesk ? Or is it your broker who said that Metaquotes won't help ?

I have dealt with the broker who have dealt with metaquotes trying to get them to investigate. I supplied clear descriptions, logs files and a video showing the issue. My broker forwarded the metaquotes repsonse to me and I quote...

"we checked it from our side everything is working well"

that is their entire comment, but clearly everything is not working well, I understand that others may not have the problem but that does not mean there is not a problem or as mentioned maybe two separate problems.

If metaquotes were really checking it, you would think they would at least of asked the the graphics card detail to check the OPEN CL issue.....

Reason: