I already reported to service desk, but it seems after a single
unsuccessful effort to reproduce the problem I have found, no one reacts to my second message anymore. When you set a breakpoint inside the Set(...) method of the attached file look at most of the variables inside the method (there are actually six), everything seems allright. Except variable "i_iTest". This one should be "3" inside the Set(...) method, but on the two computers I tested on unfortunately it's not displayed as such in the debugger. The only strange thing is, that variable "iTest" after assignment indeed is "3", so I guess it's a problem with the debugger. Please look at the variables and report if you found anything strange. Thanks a lot.
Yes, you are right. We will fix it.