Question for administrator

Another trader that I know is trying to become a registered member of this site, however, despite trying various options, he has not yet received an email confirming that his registration has been received. Therefore, he is unable to access the site...any suggestions? I can send you his email address if that helps at all.

Thanks in advance.

Could it be that the email is in his spam filter?

CB

cloudbreaker:

Could it be that the email is in his spam filter?

CB

Thank you for responding CB - and yes he has tried that. He has also tried different browsers and email addresses. Still no joy though...I have suggested that he check whether or not his virus protection has a white list function. Other than that, I haven't a clue.

Regards

oneday

I don't suppose anyone else has any ideas on this issue - if not, can you point me in the direction of someone from admin'. I am not sure how you contact them. Is Rosh a good place to start?

Rosh'll sort for you. CB

oneday:

Another trader that I know is trying to become a registered member of this site, however, despite trying various options, he has not yet received an email confirming that his registration has been received. Therefore, he is unable to access the site...any suggestions? I can send you his email address if that helps at all.

Thanks in advance.

You can write to me Private Message.

Rosh:

You can write to me Private Message.

Thank you CB and Rosh.

I have sent you a pm Rosh.

Aiden

Reason: